factory License plate holder

Cheers Buddy, thats got to be a record for a reply... I'm really liking this site..

i don't really want to put one on but UK law states we must have a license plate on the front of the truck, i usually have a Fun plate showing in the holder and my real license plate on the dash of the truck, but if/when i get pulled by the police i can then apologize ;) and put the correct one on the bumper in the holder lol. avoiding a ticket, if there's no holder then its a guaranteed ticket :(

How much do you want for it? and do you have pay pal?

Thanks again

All the best

eamonn

• 2 weeks later...
i just stick mine on the inside of the windshield, i would stick it all the way to the left but i have a sticker there for base, so i stick it behind the wiper.

I'll probably do the same i've had the license plate on the dash of my old 2000 silverado for the last 2 years but i could always BS the police and bolt it to the bumper if i get stopped, the SS hasn't got anywhere to bolt to so i just want to carry the holder in the truck and the BS the police with i've just got the holder and i'm about to install it, "Honest Officer" ;) if i cant show them a holder i'll definitely get a ticket..and a fine...

hopefully i'll never have to install it as i think the SS looks awesome with no license plate on the front.

eamonn

i just stick mine on the inside of the windshield, i would stick it all the way to the left but i have a sticker there for base, so i stick it behind the wiper.

I'll probably do the same i've had the license plate on the dash of my old 2000 silverado for the last 2 years but i could always BS the police and bolt it to the bumper if i get stopped, the SS hasn't got anywhere to bolt to so i just want to carry the holder in the truck and the BS the police with i've just got the holder and i'm about to install it, "Honest Officer" ;) if i cant show them a holder i'll definitely get a ticket..and a fine...

hopefully i'll never have to install it as i think the SS looks awesome with no license plate on the front.

eamonn

ive had one cop question me and i was just like im not drilling holes in the front of my bumper. Ill ziptie it on the grill tho :jester: