how fun is it to cook rice?

BlackSS04

I was sitting at a red light today minding my own buisness when a 02 Integra comes flying up beside me. He had the works done to it, (spoiler, a monster tin can, shitty custom paint job, window graphics of a custom tune). Looking at it just made me angry for some reason. So I start reving at em, looking for a race. He took the bait and the light turned green and I demolished him out the hole and he could never catch up after that. I had about 4-6 trucks on him at about 90 mph when I let off. But what does he do? He goes flying by me at WOT like a chump, and I know that the light up ahead just turned red and I was extremely happy to see that. We both got to the light and it turned green almost right away. Once again I spank him like a child with a temper tantrum. He didn't have a happy look on his face at the next light. I could see him in my rear view almost sheding a tear. Poor bastard. Thats what he gets trying to contest this. I don't think he saw the SS emblems. :jester: man is it fun burning rice

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)