internet psp!!!!

well i just want everyone to know that im on this site on my psp. it might not sound like a big deal but i have been trying to get this thing to work all day. so now i can get on this site anytime i want, it takes a while to type but im getting better. its just like having a normal computer, and fast to. well just had to let everyone know that im excited

worse than texting

thanks to my girlfriend and her insane text habits, im convinced the world would be a better place without text messaging.

i was against texting at first, but i hate talking on the phone so with a text i get my point across without all the BS. sarcasm doesnt translate well over it though.

wireless, ill post pics tonight after i get out of work maybe around 830-9. its just a little PITA because i lost my wep code so i couldnt connect to my house signal so i was connected to a unsecured connection that my neighbors have, and the signal wasnt strong so i kept loosing signal!!!~~~kyle