internet psp!!!!

hey alan its free, theres no charge it just hooks up to a signal. so if you go to a wifi hotspot youll get internet, also alot of people who have wireless internet dont put passwords on it so anyone can easly get ther signal. also big jon if you pm me ill walk you thru settin it up. its not bad i did already 2 since i got mine done, all my freinds wanted me to do theres, its preety simple but ill help you

you got to download a program? i don't like the keyboard on top though, i saw one that was on the bottom but it said it has been cancelled. my psp has been sitting for a long time, not i have a reason to break it out. neat little gizmo.

Edited by wody (see edit history)

no its already there in your main menu, all the way to the right. what keyboard are you talking about, i havent seen a keyboard, i hope ther is one because i need it.

Edited by 04silveradoclone07ss (see edit history)

any of you guys have "dead pixles". when you turn your psp on and the screen is black do you see any blank spot? when they first came out it was so common that you could send it in and they would give you a new one. my buddy got a new one cuz he had 3 dead pixles. i only have on so it really wasn't worth it to me.

Alan