Thunder Rading Cam

I just purchased a radix for my 03 SS and wanted to install a cam while the truck would be apart. I know the lpe gt2-3 is highly recommended but I wanted to know what you all thought about the Thunder Rading "blower cam " and "cheater cam". I tried a search and could not find anything on this cam so I figured i would ask.

thanks in advance for the help. Mario

You are fairly new to this site I would recomend going over to LS1 tech or Performancetrucks.net those sites both have thunder as a supporting vendor and I belive you can find some writeups there on the questions you are asking.

thought about the Thunder Rading "blower cam " and "cheater cam". I tried a search

Here is some info on it, I was looking at it also

Thunder Racing Custom "Blower" Camshaft - 214/230 .601/.575 117 LSA. Off Idle-6800 RPM Power Band. Broad power range. Decreased valve overlap for forced induction applications. Stock like idle. Minor tuning required. Due to the fast ramp rate of this camshaft, the use of 1.8 rockers is not recommended. Double valve springs and titanium retainers required for this cam.

Do you live in Louisiana