SS Front Bumper

Bart1377

i know, i'm messin around...........who would buy that thing anyways :devil:

Thanks guys (& girls if any). I love my truck, but the bumper from the side still looks like a sore thumb and yes it is unique, but......

Anyhow, I may do some mods like cut it and bring it in closer so it doesn't stick out the 4 or 5 inches.

Thanks for the responses.

welcome to the site.  :chevy:  Sorry man, that big front bumper kinda makes the SS somewhat unique...................................

Thanks Fireman31, I love this site. I am on the Trailblazer SS site as well. I am even thinking of trading my G35 in for a Monte Carlo SS.

Got the SS Fever ya know.

Welcome to the site, but about the bumper thats what makes our trucks. If you don't like it then you should have bought the V-Max with the normal bumber. Sorry that you dislike it. That was one reason that I bought mine cause you know its an SSS rolling up on you. Just my 2 Cents.

:chevy::flag::chevy:

i love the look of the SS Front, much tidier than regular silverado bumpers, the all one color makes it stand out better than the chrome and 2 color plastic of regular trucks,

But if you feel it looks to cumbersome maybe some stripes thru the bumper hood etc would break it up for you a bit?

but the best thing about moding trucks ....whatever you do.. you only have to please yourself.. good luck with whatever you decide to do

eamonn

I like the front of the bumper it is way cool, its just the 6 inches or so that it sticks out from the sides. It just doesn't look stream line to me. Sorry guys, I'm not going to sell it, probably take a section out of the middle to pull it closer to gether. This will happen this spring. I will post pics.