ran an 06 GTO

jon1178

well was coming home from work last night and say a brand new gto still had the paper plates on it. well to make it short we finally caught the same light after playing around a bit. i am still having trouble believing this myself but the light turned green we both nailed. i got a good jump on him and stayed out in front up to about 45mph then he very slowly pulled away from me i still cant believe how well my truck did aginst a gto. i thought that maybe he wasnt getting on it but i knew he had to have been i the gas pretty hard because i remember seeing his headlight jump in my mirror everytime he changed gears. :driving:

well was coming home from work last night and say a brand new gto still had the paper plates on it. well to make it short we finally caught the same light after playing around a bit. i am still having trouble believing this myself but the light turned green we both nailed. i got a good jump on him and stayed out in front up to about 45mph then he very slowly pulled away from me i still cant believe how well my truck did aginst a gto. i thought that maybe he wasnt getting on it but i knew he had to have been i the gas pretty hard because i remember seeing his headlight jump in my mirror everytime he changed gears.  :driving:

A kill is a kill. :thumbs:

He just needs to learn to drive it. I have seen many stock GTOs run in the 12s with the right driver. Then again, he may always suck. :dunno:

well was coming home from work last night and say a brand new gto still had the paper plates on it. well to make it short we finally caught the same light after playing around a bit. i am still having trouble believing this myself but the light turned green we both nailed. i got a good jump on him and stayed out in front up to about 45mph then he very slowly pulled away from me i still cant believe how well my truck did aginst a gto. i thought that maybe he wasnt getting on it but i knew he had to have been i the gas pretty hard because i remember seeing his headlight jump in my mirror everytime he changed gears.  :driving:

A kill is a kill. :thumbs:

He just needs to learn to drive it. I have seen many stock GTOs run in the 12s with the right driver. Then again, he may always suck. :dunno:

good point, i've seen stock ones run high 12's to low 14's all depends who is behind the wheel

Yeah there quick cars but it was also brand new so maybe he wasnt raping it as hard as he could have been but you said you saw the headlights jump when he switched gears. I absolutly love driving a 6 speed LS1 or I think those are an LS4 but I maybe wrong but either way its seems to me the prime gear for hauling ass in those things is 2nd but mostly 3rd. Good job though. Hell i havent really got into any races in my SSS yet. I used to race all the time in my s10

Edited by NashSS (see edit history)

Yeah there quick cars but it was also brand new so maybe he wasnt raping it as hard as he could have been but you said you saw the headlights jump when he switched gears. I absolutly love driving a 6 speed LS1 or I think those are an LS4 but I maybe wrong but either way its seems to me the prime gear for hauling ass in those things is 2nd but mostly 3rd. Good job though. Hell i havent really got into any races in my SSS yet. I used to race all the time in my s10

They are LS2, The same motor that propells my TBSS to mid 13s and powers the Vetts.