Happy New Year to all

06redSSrwd

it just wouldn't feel right to celebrate tonight without posting a warm wish of a Happy New Year to you all. Everyone here is wonderful and i've been able to learn my truck faster than i ever imagined from reading all of your wealth of knowledge on here. thank you all and happy new year

be safe and may happiness and fortune find you in the year that awaits commencement tonight.

ES :flag:

I guess i should post this here too.. i know is a :repost: i put it in the stay safe thread also,Anyway..

Every New Years Eve the Fairy of Joy visits the Earth and

Whoever she hits with her Magic Wand

Recieves Health, Happiness and Great Sex

May she beat the living shit out of you All in 2007.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

All the Best and thanks for all your help in 2006 and heres to a great 2007 :thumbs:

Eamonn..

Edited by eamonnschevy (see edit history)

Happy new years!!! Everybody have a blast and remember DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!!

Ronnie Coleman says so

1115026843_202.jpg

hes not a real cop, im not scared! man that a short skirt!

Alan

Edited by wody (see edit history)

if im not mistaken ronnie used to be a cop or still is one... maybe somebody could help me out on that one. Everybody have a safe new years and dont lose your truck racing tonight cause everybody knows the cops are out hard.

if im not mistaken ronnie used to be a cop or still is one... maybe somebody could help me out on that one.  Everybody have a safe new years and dont lose your truck racing tonight cause everybody knows the cops are out hard.

yeah he used to be a cop, now he's the worlds biggest freekin body builder, he won like 8 straight mr. olympia's

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! hope everyone has a great year and be carefull. in my area i heard that they at 6 oclock already pulled over and arrested over like 50 people. well be carefull. so happy its the new year, now im going to start spending more money on the truck!!!!!