silverstars!!!

04silveradoclone07ss

well i am looking to get new lights for my truck, i heard alot about silverstars, but has anyone had a problem with them. my buddy has the same truck as me and is using 100watt artic white, i belive there from xeon not sure though. but he just burnt out his harness, it burt a hole rigth through the pigtail connection from the bulb to the harness. anyone had a problem with the silverstars. he said there a kit on ebay that uses relay and heaveier wire for the more wattage on the lights. but i dont want to buy it if there isnt a problem with the silverstars. so any help would be good.~~Kyle

i bought the first set about 10 months ago and they burnt out about 2 months ago. when i went to get some more it looked like they had updated the design. instead of the brown base, the new ones are grey, and they look like they will last longer. maybe the first ones burnt out cuz of vibration? new one look more beefy.

Alan

I've had my silverstar ultras for about a month and love em. I had the reg silverstars in my s10 for about a year and they were still going strong and lit up the road suprisingly well. You can notice the lighting difference and they are whiter but you dont think there whiter until you get next to another car with some regular bulbs and you can really tell the difference.