JL Audio Stealth Box 10" Under Console

H8R

I bought 1 of these and wanted to know how they sound. I really bought it because it was a good price... Now it forces me to upgrade my entire system. ( which was the plan anyways) I am looking for a nice amp to power it . It contains a 10 " w 3 v2 sub. Let me know your guys opinions. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
I bought 1 of these and wanted to know how they sound. I really bought it because it was a good price... Now it forces me to upgrade my entire system. ( which was the plan anyways) I am looking for a nice amp to power it . It contains a 10 " w 3 v2 sub. Let me know your guys opinions. Thanks

I have one of the 12'' w3 v2 stealthboxes that go under the back seat, and it sounds really good, hits nice and deep. Its being powered by a JL 250/1 amp, which should work well for yours as well.

I have the stock cargo box under the rear seat and this JL setup is just what I need. My only consern is you must remove rear a/c ducts. Also do you know if I will also have to remove the bose amp? Oh and where di you get yours and how muchy?

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)

Yea BOSE amp most be deleted then you must re-wire all the speakers in the car and go with an aftermarket amp..

This seems like a nice box, but It makes you spend ALOT more money to make it work. Remove BOSE AMP, Upgrade doors speakers, add aftermarket amp for door speakers, and re-wire the system. So the cost of the Box is just the TIP of the ICEBERG. The underseat would be cheaper if you were satisfied with your mids/highs. And be louder!

Mine may be forsale if your interested.

Yeah that sucks. I like the way the Bose sounds and I would hate to have to rewire all that crap. I could probably relocate the stock amp under the seat, I dont know...I might be interested let me know how much when your going to sell. Thanx

I would like to keep the Bose the way it is. Could I just relocate the amp? Could I then piggy back a HI/LO adapter (or Pac adpt.) off the rear of the head unit to an amp then the 10'? Our would that sound like crap? Cant I have my cake and eat it too? Thanks in advance!