Is this truck worth it?

What i mean is the warranty is great but not worth it if you have to take your truck back to the shop every 1k miles for the same problem. Maybe I am just :banghead: too much. I really love this truck, I think I'm gonna keep it :D

As for the "reach-around" LOL

What that means is the dealership/GM might be satifiying you with a temporary bandaid for your truck, but someones still getting screwed with all the hassle involved. I think I might be contimplating about it too much. Ill just take a :chillpill: and enjoy my new truck!!

BTW I have an extended warranty up to 80k that I verified covers all the problems we seem to have. I appreciate all the help guys!!

I have 92,000 mile and don't have that problem on mine. Most of the tranny problems have been with modded trucks. I haven,t had a warrenty problem since I bought my SS.

you just jinxed yourself.

Edited by wody (see edit history)

What i mean is the warranty is great but not worth it if you have to take your truck back to the shop every 1k miles for the same problem. Maybe I am just  :banghead: too much. I really love this truck, I think I'm gonna keep it  :D

As for the "reach-around" LOL

What that means is the dealership/GM might be satifiying you with a temporary bandaid for your truck, but someones still getting screwed with all the hassle involved. I think I might be contimplating about it too much. Ill just take a :chillpill: and enjoy my new truck!!

BTW I have an extended warranty up to 80k that I verified covers all the problems we seem to have. I appreciate all the help guys!!

No, they don't satisfy you with a temporary "band-aid" till your warranty runs out, and if you have to go back every 1K miles for the same problem, then find another dealer. It is in the best interest of the dealer to have satisfied customers. They want you to keep buying their product. I had both my front and rear diffs rebuilt under warranty for a whining noise at 33K miles. No problems since.