Washington H.S. Shooting

My Daughters boyfriend younger brother who is a sophmore was there at the shooting.  At first most kids just thought someone lit off fireworks in the hall.  But then every one noticed the blood splatted on the locker's and the kid laying on the floor with blood starting to pool around him.  That's when everyone started to freak.  My Daughter's boyfriend brother immediately called him.  He was feaked out and crying. 

People never thank about all of the other victims.  The witness's, friends & family etc.  A kid just shouldn't have to worry about going to school and seeing someone cold blooded murdered.  Things like this scar people for years.  And then the school system thanks a couple of council sessions makes everything alright :dunno:  It's a crazy world :tear:

That's so true. The only dead body I've ever seen is in a casket at a funeral. The first time I was 7, and it really freaked me out. Ever since it takes me a minute to go view the body at a funeral, and still I'm not real comfortable with it. I can not imaginewhat those kids are going through that actually saw it happen, or the ones that saw the body in a pool of blood. They are in our prayers.

Yeah people are rediculous.  I was at a party a few months ago and this dude was hitting on my girl friend, I went up and politlely told him to back off.  He did for a while then he came up to me an hour or two later all drunk waiving his knife around saying he was going to stab me.  Well he stabbed me haha.  As soon as that happened I punched him in the nose as hard as I could and he dropped the knife.  I got on his back and slammed his face into the cement and he ended up with a broken nose from my fist, lost 3 teeth, broken jaw in 2 places and broke the bones around his left eye.  It seems to me the kids that start fights and use weapons are the biggest pussies.  I'm not an aggressive person but have never run from a fight with anyone, never used a weapon either.  Lots of these kids get a gun or a knife and just think they are invicible.  I've seen him a few times since and he always walks off when he sees me.  It's funny I just have a little scar on my arm but his face is permanently ****ed.  These types of people are just too afraid of a good old ass beating.  Honestly, if it's just fists it doesn't hurt that bad.

i always say...

i don't go looking for trouble, but if it finds me, you won't find me running in the other direction

ES :flag: