2007 Calendar

Fallen.One05

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've researched this quite a bit and spoke to Zane about it at the last Zippy event.

We would need to sell approx. 1,000 calenders ar $12-$15 each to break even. Everyone says they'll buy one or more if their truck is in it, but how many would you buy if your truck is not?

I have the connections to make this happen IF we can agree on who's going to be in it, get a confirmed 1,000 pieces ordered and someone come up with the front money (approx. $8,000) that I don't have lying around.

Sound like a good idea thats been kicking around for a while. The up front money is the killer for me. If you think we can sell 1,000 or more and want this to happen, shoot me a pm and we'll talk.

well if you need 8k up front i see that is alot, i will buy at least 30 and give them as gifts. Is there a certain amount of these that has to be made? i think 300-500 would be adequite for all of us. let us know .

so if we can get say 80 members top throw in 100 bucks or 160 members to throw in 50 bucks this miught be possible, figure you pay 100 bucks , you get 8 calenders or so . imo if we could set something up like that i think this is possible. but you need to buy a few .

bob pm me and lets see if we can get this stuff going.

I am in either way. But can Feb have a Intimidator SS as a tribute?  I will buy one. if you get them before the GM Nationals or the Truck National and sell them at a booth.

See it works out great then I wanted feb. and I have an Intimidator boy that worked out great..lol :driving:

so if we can get say 80 members top throw in 100 bucks or 160 members to throw in 50 bucks this miught be possible, figure you pay 100 bucks , you get 8 calenders or so . imo if we could set something up like that i think this is possible. but you need to buy a few .

bob pm me and lets see if we can get this stuff going.

the more the cheaper. but i think i'll kick 100 bones or more just cuz im a nice guy :)

Alan

Edited by wody (see edit history)

well if you need 8k up front i see that is alot, i will buy at least 30 and give them as gifts. Is there a certain amount of these that has to be made? i think 300-500 would be adequite for all of us. let us know .

I also think 300-500 is a more realistic number. Problem with that is that if you do the math (I have) it costs nearly as much to do 500 as it does to do 1,000+ because of the price breaks.

Not trying to be negative, just pointing out the realities. This is something I've wanted to do for a while now just don't know how well it would go over with the people who's trucks are not in it. :dunno:

To get some concrete #'s I will need to know:

What size?

12 month or 18 month?

How much are people willing to pay for them?

Then the hardest part. Whos trucks are going to be on it?

Chase--I'll pm you later tonight when I get home.