2007 Calendar

Fallen.One05

i think we will make a submit your best trucks pics and vote thread. so i can work that out

the size , should be pretty good sized i think something like maybe 14x14 or 15 x 15 , an 18 month would be nice but i think a 12 would be better for cost reasons and that way we can get more members to buy them and use them for christmas presents. 15 bucks per callender would be pretty good imo and maybe somehting like 4 for 55 and 8 for 100 or something laong thos lines.

another cool thing that i know will cost extra would be to make smaller pics of certain memebrs truck on their b-days or something.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think we will make a submit your best trucks pics and vote thread. so i can work that out

the size , should be pretty good sized i think something like maybe 14x14 or 15 x 15 , an 18 month would be nice but i think a 12 would be better for cost reasons and that way we can get more members to buy them and use them for christmas presents. 15 bucks per callender would be pretty good imo and maybe somehting like 4 for 55 and 8 for 100 or something laong thos lines.

another cool thing that i know will cost extra would be to make smaller pics of certain memebrs truck on their b-days or something.

I dunno about the b-days thing... that would seem to get really pricey.. dunno though.

Other thoughts though... maybe have the calendar numbers look like the numbers on the SS Gauges?

Also... i was thinking... instead of 12 trucks... why not say.. 20-24.... like... split the picture. i'll throw something together here in a second to show you what i mean...

EXAMPLE

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/1826/topcalendarby7.jpg

*edit* w00t! 100th post!

Edited by Fallen.One05 (see edit history)

Just a few other things i have thought of...

If some of the sponsers wanted to kick in a few bucks... i'm sure we could sell some space on the calendar....(somewhere)... That would help us reach that 8K goal.... and... instead of nabbing a great deal somewhere... we could always try..

http://www.lulu.com/products/calendars/index.php

If some of the sponsers wanted to kick in a few bucks... i'm sure we could sell some space on the calendar....(somewhere)... That would help us reach that 8K goal.... and... instead of nabbing a great deal somewhere... we could always try..

:dunno::dunno:

:dunno::dunno:

Looked at your link. Too expensive. I'm waiting on a phone call from a couple printers now. Should have some #'s this week.

Why not just get some photos up first and see if we even have anough GOOD pictures to go around for a full year. Most of the pics posted on the net are crappy quality, very poor camera work, and driveway shots. I know I don't want that in a calendar.

Heck, enough people show enough quality pics, I can print and plastic ring bind here at work and could do it for the cost of paper and ink. :dunno: