2007 Calendar

Fallen.One05

Why not just get some photos up first and see if we even have anough GOOD pictures to go around for a full year. Most of the pics posted on the net are crappy quality, very poor camera work, and driveway shots. I know I don't want that in a calendar.

Heck, enough people show enough quality pics, I can print and plastic ring bind here at work and could do it for the cost of paper and ink.  :dunno:

Very true about the quality of the pic...

I'm sure everyone has a scenic spot where they can go and grab a shot or two. Grand Canyon, a beach in FL, a cliff off in the middle of nowhere... there's always a good scenic shot. Stick the truck in front of that... and let Design Programs worry about making images better quality... :P

and not all shots have to be scenic... an SS in water having fun... grab a buddy and have him take pics of you playing in the water. :thumbs:

*just a few suggestions*

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why not just get some photos up first and see if we even have anough GOOD pictures to go around for a full year. Most of the pics posted on the net are crappy quality, very poor camera work, and driveway shots. I know I don't want that in a calendar.

Heck, enough people show enough quality pics, I can print and plastic ring bind here at work and could do it for the cost of paper and ink.  :dunno:

Very true about the quality of the pic...

I'm sure everyone has a scenic spot where they can go and grab a shot or two. Grand Canyon, a beach in FL, a cliff off in the middle of nowhere... there's always a good scenic shot. Stick the truck in front of that... and let Design Programs worry about making images better quality... :P

and not all shots have to be scenic... an SS in water having fun... grab a buddy and have him take pics of you playing in the water. :thumbs:

*just a few suggestions*

vegas has lots of spots :thumbs: . the dam, strip, red rock, the bunny ranch in pahrump :lol: .

Edited by wody (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Count me in.

Also I had a thought, what if members from the same area got together and took a group picture for a particular month?

If the picture quality is good enough, I don't have a problem with that.