to tint or not to tint

One of my presents this chrismas was a $100 gift cert. for a tint job :thumbs: I want to go 15% all around cause i love the way it looks and my '95 k1500 has it too. I'm just worried about this being a higher profile vehicle and getting a little more hassles. my 95 is white and blends in a little better! a little help please!

The cops have quit hasssling us down here about tint so much now it is easy to find someone to tint as dark as you like. I went with 5% on brow and 20% all the way around because the back 3 windows are already tinted from factory. 20 is plenty dark but not dark enough to draw attention from cops if they want to hassle you or from the inspector and inspection time.

:cool::cool: Cops will get you for the tint around denton so if i get pulled over for my painted headlights and taillights i have to roll my windows down my buddies at the inspection station metered my windows at 3% :chevy:. :cool::cool:

post-6481-1168059648.jpg

post-6481-1168059665.jpg

Edited by pimp ss (see edit history)

Well I'm getting my windows tinted on my SSS as we speak from a local shop called automotive innovations and they are getting tinted 13% all around except on the windshield so I will take some pics for ya when I get her back which I'm hoping will be soon. :chevy: