SS is misfiring, and the dealer is lying

those got swapped out in august durring the onset of the problem when the first crooked dealer tried to blame everything else.

im so pi$$ed off right now i cant even express it.

now i gotta pay 115 dollar 'diganostic fee'.. im gonna pick up the truck, pay my fee, and then complain to the dealer owner like I did last time and recoup that money.

furthermore, im gonna take it to another dealer on a day off when I can get to MI and find the real cure.

I say Tell them that You will pay for the wires IF it actaully fixes the problem. Then they might chANGE THEIR TUNE! tHEY PROB. WONT CHARGE A DIAG. FEE IF YOU LET THEM PUT THE WIRES ON .. SO IN ESSENCE YOU WILL ONLY BE PAYING 100 DOLLARS MORE IF THEY DID THE WIRES.

damn sorry bout the caps brother. :cheers:

it was 215 total to have them put the wires on, 98 for the actual wire set, and the rest is in labor (1 hour).

98 dollars for a set of plug wires is outrageous.. id rather pay the 115 diag fee, and get the problem fixed elsewhere, then recoup my money by calling the owner and bad mouthing service.

AC delco wires can be had from AutoZone, Persoanlly i have had bas experience with DuraCRAP things.... At our shop we wouldnt push anything electrical unless it was OEM ... Case in point window motors, alternators, and ignition parts are liftetime replacement from Dura crap( 1 time). just might want to check into another set for sure. I think i payed 65 for my Delco wires

AC delco wires can be had from AutoZone, Persoanlly i have had bas experience with DuraCRAP things.... At our shop we wouldnt push anything electrical unless it was OEM ... Case in point window motors, alternators, and ignition parts are liftetime replacement from Dura crap( 1 time). just might want to check into another set for sure. I think i payed 65 for my Delco wires

this is my 2nd set of wires for the same 'problem' the dealer sad I had.

these wires are only about 2 months old, and I had the same problem from the minute i replaced them. Frank at Rev Race Works scanned my PC while we went for a ride and saw fuel issues, not electircal issues.. we are 99 percent sure its the fuel pump.. im thinking the dealer just doesnt want to fix the issue.

odd thing is the tech called me and said the wires kept falling off.

i was like WTF??

then he said the misifre followed the cable when they switched cylinders.. same thing i heard last time.

so when i get it home, ill take a pair of pliers and tighten the boot, then see if it acts the same.

im also going to file a complaint via thier website tonight.