My 05 BLACK SSS on 24's

AggieSS

I just bought this truck and made some modifications to it and wanted to share some pictures after it was recently detailed. Im moving out to College Station, Texas from California and look forward to being an active memebr on this board, thanks for all the help so far. I am thinking about possibly lowering it and getting a tune. The tires rub a bit already, so not sure if I should lower it and if so, how much. Any input would be great on both loweing and a tune.

Picture040.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture003.jpg

first question, what kind of wheels are those..? second, and this is for anyone, i never knew the SS's had cloth interior option, someone clue me in here..?

BYN

NIce looking truck first off :thumbs::withstupid: I never have seen the cloth interior option either not even on the chevy website. Someone on here about a week ago or so said they got an 07 SSS for christmas with cloth interior as well. :dunno:

first question, what kind of wheels are those..? second, and this is for anyone, i never knew the SS's had cloth interior option, someone clue me in here..?

BYN

The kid I bought it from said he custom ordered it with cloth and with 2wd. His reasoning was that since he went to the river a lot, that the cloth was better in the heat out there. Im a big guy, so it actually feels more roomy without the console in the middle. I still have cupholders, but less storage without the console, but more knee room. I custome interior is on the wish list, I just need to research it.

The wheels are made by Tireco, a private label and are under the name of Forte, F3 Signs. Not a lot of places had them or have heard of them including superbuytires.com, luckily my shop here in OC, CA got them for me. I have only seen them once and it was on a stock F150.

wow i love that black out look, defintly the way i want to go with on my truck, one question, is that the original 3rd brake light? and did you just smoke it or what? looks great!!!

3rd brake light as well as tail lights were smoked by the guy who I bought it from. It was kinda funny, he called me about my M35 for sale and we ended up buyign each others cars. So it worked out well. Thanks for the props. now only question is which personalized license plate should I get?

ARDI

:chevy: My personal plate says 03 SS i really wanted PIMP SS state of texas said it was offensive.

I was thinking about either SS2NV or 1SICKSS

What do you think?

How many letters/numbers are the maximum for texas, I know in Cali you can go up to 7, but I think Texas is 6, am I right?

Just a tad too much black for me. I think you should paint those amber reflectors black if your going for that "stealth" look. Those reflectors just stand out way too much now that everything is black.

I'm from 310 so I'm not that far from you as well as a few other members here.