Estimate Your Horsepower!

tawss04

those are very inacurate but it says im making 633 to the wheels and 747 at the crank.

i did a calaculator last night, with 60lb injectors (@ 43.5 psi) thats almost 70 lbs at 58 psi, and i took them to 98 idc with a 12.0 afr and 12 lbs of boost it said im making close to 800 hp.

i will find out for sure soon , hopefully next week when i hit the dyno. ill be happy with anything over 6 at the wheels.

ill be happy with anything over 6 at the wheels.

Not asking for much are ya :D this is all on a "stock" motor (block) right?

yes sir!! all stock bottom end. im thinking im putting at its max level right now. im trying to get this new engine started but i have been procrastinating. ive got about half of it but i need the roating assembly. should have it together by summer.

yes sir!! all stock bottom end. im thinking im putting at its max level right now. im trying to get this new engine started but i have been procrastinating. ive got about half of it but i need the roating assembly. should have it together by summer.
Dude you're going to pound the top ring lands right out of those pistons!

Mr. P.

Dude you're going to pound the top ring lands right out of those pistons!

Mr. P.

im assuming somethign will happne eventually , the motor is not even 5k miles old , i think it right around 3500 miles old now. if it lasts to 10k ill be happy. im going to spray it so it may go poo on me.