Freckin Playoff's

onyx_ss

i got to go with the colts....not because im a fan or have ever been one but a high school buddy of mine is a rookie this year for them. Ventura Ca. needs a super bowl ring.

That game is a prime example of Cowboy football. I have been a Cowboy fan my whole life and if there is one thing I have learned is that if it can happen it will to the Cowboys. They never catch any breaks. :banghead:

werd.

We know the feeling. Before Holgrom came along. The Seahawks had the longest streak in the NFL, without a playoff appearance. Something like 14 or 15 years :crazy:

The Cowboys Vs Seahawks game was an emotional rollercoaster. At one time I was happy, the next I was upset. The Cowboys just destroyed themselves on the field with all those penalties. Hopefully they get on the right track and build a stronger team for next year. I've been a Cowboys fan my whole life, and I'll be there throught the good times and throught the bad. Today is definately the bad times. :cry:

So...Yesterday Cowboys and Seahawks played! Omg! Cowboys lost...IM so freckin mad we had that game won! But no! Romo cant hold the damn ball right so Gramatica can kick it! UGHH we had that game WON! :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  Man! I was so pissed! And i still Am,...But all well, till nxt season...Sorry guys had to rant :rant:

Now im just gonna :chillpill:

Onyx

they should gone for iy anyway.....T.O. 3 dropped balls :nonod:

So...Yesterday Cowboys and Seahawks played! Omg! Cowboys lost...IM so freckin mad we had that game won! But no! Romo cant hold the damn ball right so Gramatica can kick it! UGHH we had that game WON! :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  Man! I was so pissed! And i still Am,...But all well, till nxt season...Sorry guys had to rant :rant:

Now im just gonna :chillpill:

Onyx

they should gone for iy anyway.....T.O. 3 dropped balls :nonod:

TO drops atleast 3 balls a game...you should have expected that...

Hey, I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and I'm just as upset as the next guy right now. Heck, I barely watched any football yesterday b/c it just didn't "feel" right. I like T. Romo, I feel sorry for the little guy. He has himself a BIG hole to climb out of now & up until training camp starts back up. As I watched the Dallas game I found myself getting madder and madder b/c our offense couldn't do ANYTHING!!! It was our defense and special teams that kept us in the game for that long, heck Seattle didn't play that well either. It was a crazy game to watch, and I bet the sea chickens (as you call them) are eliminated in the 2nd round if they play the same game as they did against our Cowboys Sat night.....?

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

Hey, I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and I'm just as upset as the next guy right now. Heck, I barely watched any football yesterday b/c it just didn't "feel" right. I like T. Romo, I feel sorry for the little guy. He has himself a BIG hole to climb out of now & up until training camp starts back up. As I watched the Dallas game I found myself getting madder and madder b/c our offense couldn't do ANYTHING!!! It was our defense and special teams that kept us in the game for that long, heck Seattle didn't play that well either. It was a crazy game to watch, and I bet the sea chickens (as you call them) are eliminated in the 2nd round if they play the same game as they did against our Cowboys Sat night.....?

:withstupid: That game was lost long before Romo bobbled the snap. That COULD have won the game, but the rest of the team had their fair share of stupid mistakes.

Half way through the game I made the comment that it didn't matter who won this one, they're going out in the second round.