Freckin Playoff's

onyx_ss

So...Yesterday Cowboys and Seahawks played! Omg! Cowboys lost...IM so freckin mad we had that game won! But no! Romo cant hold the damn ball right so Gramatica can kick it! UGHH we had that game WON! :banghead::banghead::banghead: Man! I was so pissed! And i still Am,...But all well, till nxt season...Sorry guys had to rant :rant:

Now im just gonna :chillpill:

Onyx

Yeah I'm with you. I have been a Cowboys fan since I was born practically. Luckily I didn't get a chance to watch the game, but I am still disappointed. I read some recaps online and it just diguists me. Although I hate Tony Romo and have preached all year long that he sucks, it didn't look like Bledsoe was going to get over his shell shock he has aquired over the years.

I'm surrounded by Bronco fans so at least there is a little dignity in that, but it still SUCKS !!! This might be the worst year ever for a boys fan.

Yeah it is the worst year ever Big O! And man its just really Dissapointing because we had that game won, Man, time to go return a few Throw-Back Jersy i bought, and spend that money on the SS :jester: ....

Onyx :cool:

lol ... no kidding.

This is by far worse than losing to the damn Skins in almost the same fashion. What a freaking year. The one thing we never had to worry about DEF ... was soft most of the year ... I don't know what went wrong. It seems like they can't get both sides of the ball to play good at the same time. I hate that f'ing tony romo.

I have to admit, Romo started off good, But i think the spotlight of everything caught up to him and ruined his train of thought so bad to the point where he began droping balls with no one hitting him, MENTAL MISTAKES! Man...I wonder if he got any sleep last night :jester:

Onyx :cool:

even IF they made the field goal, the boys wouldve had a 2 pt lead, that wouldve gave seattle the ball with over a minute left and a field goal to win...so they wouldve lost either way if that makes you feel any better :jester: but hey at least they made the playoffs, thats more than i can say about my cardinals/steelers.