Country Boy From Tennessee!

streatsboy

Well... Hello everyone! I've been usin this site for a month or two now, and i finally decided it was time to join! I love being able to talk to people who have tried all of the things i might do to my truck. Well i'm 18 and graduated high school 06'. I have a 03 Silverado SS and a 93 Trans Am LT1. I AM NOT one of these spoiled brats that mommy an daddy buy everything for... I have worked for EVERYTHING i have. Anyway i was wondering if there were anymore people from TN? And i look forward to talkin to everyone. Oh an when i get paid... i WILL become a supporting member :D

:chevy: FAN!

Edited by streatsboy (see edit history)

Hi and welcome

well done on working to buy what you want, nice choice of vehicles esp the SS but the we're a bit partial to the SSS.

I've been here for a while but only posted in the last month after i got mine.

all the best

eamonn.

btw you got the fastest color :thumbs:

welcome :cheers:. you'll probably get your sig picture taken down though its a little bit big. 700 x 200 is the limit, if you want one of the photoshop pros to help you out you can see if someone could do on up for ya here. just put some picture up that they can work with. but anyway welcome :thumbs:

Alan

Edited by wody (see edit history)