Paint Job

chpspecial

Ok fellas, Here is what my truck now looks like with the Goodmark hood. I know that there are going to be a lot of us having this hood, so I decided to do something different. I have always liked the way that the Stripes looks on the old camaros, as well as how the look on a few of the members trucks here. So I also got some stripes painted on, however I didn't want them to be bold stripes, i.e. whithe, black or silver. Instead I did "ghost" stripes. and here they are.

This pics are of today while I was going up into the Idyllwild mountains to do some biking. Notice the coolent, I was having to much fun on the twisties and when I pulled over for the pics, the truck pucked out all of the water again. It didn't over heat though.

5.jpg

4.jpg

Here is the front with painted Black grill and brake ducts.

3.jpg

2~0.jpg

1.jpg

Know for the bad news. On Friday I was going to dinner with a girlfriend to palm springs, when I got hit by a sand storm. It looks like most of my truck is going to have to be repainted, as well as have the windshield, and passenger side windows replaced. everything got sandblasted and pitted. Its hard to tell from the pics but very noticable close up. mayby it will buff out but I doubt it.

Looks very sharp! Is the bike for when the truck breaks down? :jester:

Thanks for the comments, this week I'll see if the damage can be buffed out, or if I need new paint. The glass looks like it will have to be replaced.

Yup, there isn't a place in town I cant get to under 30 min. And I've got it up to 50.3 mph before