Look inside

26dub_SS

The suns just have too many weapons...teams are unable to help defensively because their are always 5 scorer's on the floor..and the spurs are not the same team..duncan is not dominating like in the years past. I have to admit..the mavs are tough...Suns and mavs in the west championship..series goes 6 games...suns win 4-2..

Edited by 26dub_SS (see edit history)

The suns just have too many weapons...teams are unable to help defensively because their are always 5 scorer's on the floor..and the spurs are not the same team..duncan is not dominating like in the years past. I have to admit..the mavs are tough...Suns and mavs in the west championship..series goes 6 games...suns win 4-2..

Make it 7 games... and i might give ya the suns winning... anything less than 6.. Mavs all the way..

Can ya say... best record in the NBA? :D

Make it 7 games... and i might give ya the suns winning... anything less than 6.. Mavs all the way..

Can ya say... best record in the NBA? :D

best record for now...they lost last night to the lakers...there is no way josh howard can be consistent in a seven game series against phoenix...marion is going to be defending him..jason terry is struggling...the only one that scares me is dirk...but who is going to guard amare in the paint...dampier? no way can he guard amare...