Exhaust question

Kent's SS

i'm going to go with dynatech supermaxx headers w/ high flow cats, a borla cat-back exhaust and if i can i will fab in a magnaflow x-pipe ( i read that they smooth out the sound) i talked to guy at borla who has the same thing i want to do except he didn't do an x-pipe. however he said it's really nice, not too loud but when you are WOT that it gets wild. so that's what i'm going with. may be what you're looking for too. any suggestions all?

ES :flag:

Find a Dual 2 3/4" in by 3" Out Magnaflow and have a local shop adapt it to your

Thanks AutoGuy! That sounds like an awesome idea. That is exactly what I needed. I will check their website again and search eBay and talk with my dealer to find out cost and installation.

GREAT INFO!

You could try a flowmaster, that is what I'm looking at getting. Here are some sound clips:

http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/mufflers.html

i've got the 40 series dumped under the bed, it sounds really aggressive sounding inside as well as outside the vehicle, it'll definitely wake up the neighborhood, but i'm about to run a true dual magnaflow setup, i heard they flow better, but i'm hopin they'll be what everyone has them cracked up to be

:withstupid: I have Flows dumped under the bed as well and I love hte sound but if you are trying not to have any cab noise probably dumping the exhaust isnt for you. I love the cab noise.