OUTLAW is the Best!

I posted earlier that the intake tube on my Outlaw CAI collapsed - I have not even had the chance to call Outlaw yet today and I've already received an email from Aaron to make arrangements to replace the tube. I truly believe that people count and the Outlaw guys are the best :thumbs: So my thanks to you and I will definitely give you my repeat business in the future.

Sincerely,

Steve Poythress :)

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

called aaron today to get a new air filter before the dyno and tune, and also to aske about the the whistle and tube w/out the resonator. he is sending me a new coupler for free and said that the tube w/out the resonator is mainly for looks, so he recommended to keep the one i have with the resonator. 40 bones for the new air filter and will be at my door tomorrow. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Alan

Aaron contacted me also about the used system I bought...I had some problems which at the end of the day were problems on my end and he still cut me a great deal on a new system and helped me correct my problem.

Edited by Prestoar (see edit history)