Size of bleed screws on Baer calipers???

misterp

hmm I wish I could tell ya but I really never paid attention I would guess 1/4 fine thread but I could be wrong. I wouldn't think they would be any smaller. What are the choices they give you? You could always call baer and have them tell you.

OK Baer Alumasport info -

Bleed screws are 10mm x 1.5, speed bleeders are Earl's 280029ERL (or equivalent).

Replacement pads are same as on Dodge Hemi 300C (Raybestos PG-D1058-C or equivalent).

Mr. P. :)

Bleed screws are 10mm x 1.5, speed bleeders are Earl's 280029ERL (or equivalent).

Replacement pads are same as on Dodge Hemi 300C (Raybestos PG-D1058-C or equivalent).

I bought my replacement pads for my rears well fronts too from baer just because the rears were actually cheaper through baer than chrysler and the pads you get through chrysler need to be shaved a bit (.030") from what Ben at baer told me anyways so I figured it was easier to just get them from baer and install them since I had to order the fronts through them anyways. They now make front pads for the 6 piston setup that are much better than their old pads that the 6 piston setup came with. My last brake job which was just pads cost me $200 which IMO isn't bad at all for the performance I get out of the brakes. Oh and the compliments I get from everyone.

I bought my replacement pads for my rears well fronts too from baer just because the rears were actually cheaper through baer than chrysler and the pads you get through chrysler need to be shaved a bit (.030") from what Ben at baer told me anyways so I figured it was easier to just get them from baer and install them since I had to order the fronts through them anyways. They now make front pads for the 6 piston setup that are much better than their old pads that the 6 piston setup came with. My last brake job which was just pads cost me $200 which IMO isn't bad at all for the performance I get out of the brakes. Oh and the compliments I get from everyone.

You're using the 6-piston fronts with the alumasport rears, right? Is the truck in your opinion now a lot better in it's brake balance (compared to the original alumasport fronts)?