Any plans for the tax return $$$?

r8rs4lf

Well, I will probably get somewhere around 4K back. I will take that and put 11K more with it to finish the basement of my house. The contractor starts on Monday. The damn shower is 1,100 bucks. 384 for a toilet!!! 250 for a sink!!! 3,300 for cabinets!!! It adds up quick.

No supercharger for me this year. Maybe next year :)

Mike

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saving it to make my truck payments until summer..then my youngest will be out of daycare and I can actually afford the payment :banghead:

buying a new house and new truck in a two month period was just nuts ... what was I thinking :mad:

I shoot for getting $0, but will probably owe a few hundred to a thousand.  I prefer to have my money throughout the year than give the government an interest free loan.  :cool:

I don't know about you, but the interest I am getting on my savings account might as well be zero. Interest rates for savings really sucks right now.

I like getting a lump in March or April of every year. I take out extra tax (I claim 0 dependants) to get the refund each year. If I have it all year through, a little in each check, it seems to get spent easier.

Mike

I shoot for getting $0, but will probably owe a few hundred to a thousand.  I prefer to have my money throughout the year than give the government an interest free loan.  :cool:

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

I'm in the same boat! I'd definately rather get it during the year. If I get anything, it's probably going towards property tax anyways. :dunno: