thinking about swapping???

04silveradoclone07ss

well i found a nice red rst in my area for sale. i was reallly thinking about buying it but all the diffrence between mine and that truck is the roll pan, and interior. well i thought about all the money i was going to spend to get that then the hassel to sell mine so i just decided i would really get into doing my truck over. i have a tan interior which im looking around for a parts truck with grey interior and doing a swap. but i was also thinking about doing some work to the engine. i was thinking maybe a 6.0 swap. is there any way to make my 4.8 into a 6.0 or would i have to buy a new engine? i really want to get into doing alot of work in the truck and more cosmetic and more power related.. also how hard would it be to swap interior??

well i found a nice red rst in my area for sale. i was reallly thinking about buying it but all the diffrence between mine and that truck is the roll pan, and interior. well i thought about all the money i was going to spend to get that then the hassel to sell mine so i just decided i would really get into doing my truck over. i have a tan interior which im looking around for a parts truck with grey interior and doing a swap. but i was also thinking about doing some work to the engine. i was thinking maybe a 6.0 swap. is there any way to make my 4.8 into a 6.0 or would i have to buy a new engine? i really want to get into doing alot of work in the truck and more cosmetic and more power related.. also how hard would it be to swap interior??

you could make your 4.8 into a 6.0, but you'd have to bore and probably stroke the motor, which would require you to pull it and have it machined, then buy alot of new internals, (pistons, connecting rods...), then put it all back together. not practical unless you have another vehicle or motor to use, time, and money to spend.