Insurance

sdimess84

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

198 bones at state farm. it went down from when i had my 99 s10. awd, steering wheel controls, on-star and a bunch of others make it cheaper. i was 21 when i bought my ss. if you and your fam have a good record it shouldn't be that bad.

$95 per month full coverage. I'm 27 and 1 accident on my record. Backed into a neighbors low profile car behind my avalanche that I had prior to the SSS that was in the driveway. No tickets either. I'm wiht progressive. I had someone hit the SSS shortly after I bought it. How the repair facility and progressive handled it was excellent.

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)

Allstate, $105/mo full coverage $300K/100K.

Mr. P.

MORE - the BEST way to get low premiums is to have as high a credit score as possible; all the major underwriters base their rates mostly on your credit report & major accidents; your traffic record, age, marital status, etc are also used but are not weighted as heavily as a bad credit report.

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

I am with State Farm and pay $74 a month full coverage with uninsured motorist insurance because with my luck if I am ever in an accidint it will be someone without insurance. This price covers renters insurance and the wifes VW Passat(full coverage)

$188 a month full coverage for V-Max and my wifes Saab 9-3.

(500) deductable and 50 for rental..

Im 29....I've had 2 accidents

blazer010.jpg

(Not at fault)

IMG_4913.jpg

(My fault)

and 3 tickets....1 ins. claim.

IMG_7939.jpg

(Not at fault)

Mercury Ins.....My poor truck :banghead: