Who remembers this?

CoolBlueSS

na it said something like "thanks for parking so close. next time leave a can opener so i can get out of my f*@king car. a$$holes like you should take the bus".

i made copies of em in middle school and sold them for 10 cents each then i made a sheet of six and copies where only 5 cents. :thumbs: then with the money i made i would go buy 6 sprites and since one out of six had a free drink cap i would buy six. and a few bomb bags. i miss those days. :shakehead:

na it said something like "thanks for parking so close. next time leave a can opener so i can get out of my f*@king car. a$$holes like you should take the bus".

i made copies of em in middle school and sold them for 10 cents each then i made a sheet of six and copies where only 5 cents. :thumbs: then with the money i made i would go buy 6 sprites and since one out of six had a free drink cap i would buy six. and a few bomb bags. i miss those days. :shakehead:

damn dude bomb bags were the best.

damn dude bomb bags were the best.

i know they had the stink ones too.