LS2 swap

Hi everybody.....

I have a problem and I wish that someone can give me the solution, I have silverado 2006 model 5.3L and I want to swap LS2 2005 complete corvette engine in my truck and I want to know what I should I do to fix this engine in my truck. ................

2 options, either run standalone without communication to any other modules in the truck, or use the exsisting computer and harness and step by step, you will be moding alot. Starters with the knock sensor system, then the throttle body, and alot of fitting. but definately doable. spending that kind of money, you would be better off with a 402 or similar engine. :flag: good luck, let us know and we're happy to help along the way.

the problem , imo its not a problem at all. is the knock sensors are on the side of the block instead of on top l ike ours. speartech makes a harness so you can do it pretty easily. imo its not hard at all. i wouldnt by a stcok ls2 however i would build a nice built engine.