Test Drove Trailblazer SS

Wizard

Well, I have been pondering the idea of picking up a TBSS. And after driving one, I am even more interested in one. Very much enjoyed it. Strong, smooth, and sounded great. I also like the interior far better than my SSS. Either going to trade in Colorado Xtreme and SS, or keep SS and trade in Xtreme.

It would be nice to own both the SSS and the TBSS. Going to use the TBSS as a work rig.

Anyone who has bought one? What did you pay????

Thanks Wiz :chevy:

I agree, Keep the SSS and trade the Colorado in. I paid $23,950 in July of 06.

I ran 13.549 with just a tune.

Fuel mileage sucks, unless I get off into it and then it really sucks.

I get about 14-15 daily use. 18 hwy in a perfect world. 16 hwy real world. Hardest part is driving normal.

Edited by shreveportSS (see edit history)

yeah it is . i have driven my friends a few times. it is nice but your SS is faster wiz. i would keep it . if you can get a 2wd tbss they are a good bit faster.

a lady i work with owns a 2wd tbss and she wouldn't lemme drive it for anything, but she took me for a ride a few months back and that shit was pretty fast...faster than mine

Think I'm gonna keep the SSS and trade the Xtreme in. All this pressure from you guys. :crackup: . Gonna be nice to have both SS's in the garage. :chevy:

BTW: gonna go look at a 56 Belair today, thinking about gettin also. Always wanted one. Gonna do it to show specs.

Thanks Wiz

definatly get one. i have both as well..... that little thing runs! much faster than a stock SSS or a slightly modded one. just make sure to get 2wd, runs much better. a CAI, headers, and true duals puts them in the low 13s..... heads and a mild cam with a good tune would land you solid in the 12s :D