07 silverado

rivierakid55

i remember there was some mention of this a little while back and low and behold what pulls up to my buddies shop today with temporary registration.

far as i can tell its a bone stock silverado lt. interior looks the same. basic clotch does have 20 inch wheels. stock exhaust. someone clue me in as to whats so special about the texas edition?

post-9083-1168631947_thumb.jpgpost-9083-1168631989_thumb.jpg

Edited by rivierakid55 (see edit history)

it seems to be bigger...get it...Everything is bigger in texas.... :dunno::D

EDIT:

I only found mention of the texas edition however I found one small snippet which does not seem to coincide with the truck in the pic

"The Sierra Texas Edition concept sports 22-inch chrome wheels, a custom trimmed power soft tonneau cover and a custom Texas Edition slide-out toolbox."

:confused:

Edited by drako (see edit history)

Many years ago ... the VHO was only offered in TX ... but they didn't call it a Texas Edition ... Ah hell ... I don't remember ... maybe someone else will remember better than I ... I'm at work and shouldn't be on here ... :devil:

Sorry guys ... but I'm not diggin' the new interior.

I rented an '07 Monte Carlo over the XMas holiday with the same interior ... and it didn't impress me.

It looks nice in a picture, but when you get in & drive it ... :puke:

Just my $.02