Fantastic 4

i didnt really care for the first one but it may be better. imo they are taking every comic to the big screen . i think ghost rider will be a mistake and i dont know what nick cage was thinking when he signed that one. For the others elektra , hell boy , the hulk... etc pretty lame. the only good comic to be released on the big screen were x men and spider man.

i didnt really care for the first one but it may be better. imo they are taking every comic to the big screen . i think ghost rider will be a mistake and i dont know what nick cage was thinking when he signed that one. For the others elektra , hell boy , the hulk... etc pretty lame. the only good comic to be released on the big screen were x men and spider man.

I agree. The new Spiderman3 looks like it's gonna be another good one

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/spiderman3/site/

I'm with Chase i missed the fantastic four but the movies in my opinion arent living up to their reputation,Batman begins was the best of all the batman movies,spiderman i didnt care for much althought the new one looks good with vemon and unfortunately Johnny says flame on every time he flames on.I hope robert downy does iron man some justice because that character is underrated. :thumbs:

X-Men sucked, it didn't have Gambit. In my opinion you can't have X-Men without Gambit.

Oh, and I thought Hell Boy was good. I never saw the comic though so maybe that's why.

Edited by Kyle's03SilveradoSS (see edit history)

X-Men sucked, it didn't have Gambit. In my opinion you can't have X-Men without Gambit.

Oh, and I thought Hell Boy was good. I never saw the comic though so maybe that's why.

hell yeah thats what i have been saying the whole time gambit was always my favortie. gotta have the card thrower.

I disagree that X-Men sucked. I know it didn't stay as true to the comic as it could have, but as an action adventure movie is was very fun to watch. People that read the books that movies are "based on" need to learn to separate the two. I'm sick of hearing that "it wasn't as good as the book". :nopity:

I agree. The new Spiderman3 looks like it's gonna be another good one

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/spiderman3/site/

:withstupid:

hell yeah thats what i have been saying the whole time gambit was always my favortie. gotta have the card thrower.

I don't keep up on it but a guy I work with said the same thing about gambit,then he researched it and said they left him out because they wanted wolverine to be the "big" star,and that in the next movie gambit gonna be the new star!! just thought you might want to know.Not sure where he gets his info though :dunno:

I don't keep up on it but a guy I work with said the same thing about gambit,then he researched it and said they left him out because they wanted wolverine to be the "big" star,and that in the next movie gambit gonna be the new star!! just thought you might want to know.Not sure where he gets his info though :dunno:

I'll believe it when I see it.

I disagree that X-Men sucked. I know it didn't stay as true to the comic as it could have, but as an action adventure movie is was very fun to watch. People that read the books that movies are "based on" need to learn to separate the two. I'm sick of hearing that "it wasn't as good as the book". :nopity:

X-Men did suck, as for movies not being as good as the books that's virtually always true. However, that wasn't the basis of my argument. I never read any comic books, I watched the TV show. There's a difference between staying true to the comics and leaving a character out of it entirely. He wasn't just some nobody character that only people who read every comic book would know. He was just as much apart of the X-Men as Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, etc etc were. It's bullsh*t that they left him out.

It annoys me when people complain about a movie not being as good as a book too. However in this instance, that is hardly the case.

Edited by Kyle's03SilveradoSS (see edit history)