My retarted neighbor is wrong again

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i personally think the stock rims are queer jobs, and i also think anything bigger than 24's are qeuur job as well, so that means no gay pics of 26 in rims please :puke:

I disagree that the stock rims look bad. At first I wanted to replace the chrome ss rims but the longer I had my truck I realized that I liked them more and more plus they are produced strictly for the SS.My opinion any way but you know what they say about those.. :banghead:

i personally think the stock rims are queer jobs, and i also think anything bigger than 24's are qeuur job as well, so that means no gay pics of 26 in rims please :puke:

I kind of like the stock rims on mine. I have looked around at some others but for the most part I like the stock rims. Everyone has there own thoughts on that.

:chevy::flag::chevy:

I love my stockers, Just to say a few with nice rims, posi12bolt, autoguys (all of them), mister p, the guy who was selling the HRE's Chase, and a few more but i just cant remember of the top of my head