Mounted my BSER roll pan with pics

xistent

i know why your not sure on it, im with alex it does fit thte ricer crowd. just get it painted and youll be ok. the lights would look better if they were a hyper white. the blue may get you in trouble with the cops .

or just get red ones installed

Sorry to but in, but i was wondering if there is any rear end protetion in the rear after a rollpan is installed. not that there is much from the factory either(been there! :banghead: ).Thanks. Oh yeah, that thing is gonna look good. :cool:

what little protection was there is basically gone. i just ordered my bser roll pan and will be doing the install here in the next couple of weeks. btw, sick cali license plate my friend!

Weight savings is under 200#'s (bumper, hitch and spare). I also feel that there is a parachute effect with the roll pan typical of what is found with the fox bodied Mustangs (87-93) in the GT trim. It has been proven time and again with the GT's that taking off the plastic on the back is good for .2 in the quarter depending on how fast the car is (more MPH the car goes, the more drastic the gains). Many have dirlled holes in the bumper to minimize this effect.

If you go under your truck and look at where the airflow will collect with no spare tire and the BSER roll pan, you will see what I mean.

I will be taking mine off at my next track run and see if this is the case. :dunno:

Anyway, it looks much nicer than the stock bumper IMO. :cool: