Smokey and the Bandit Fans?

Either a 66-67 GTO or a 77-79 T/A. 4 speed prefferably.

I already have an engine combo picked out. I have a set of #13 heads, and one of the engine builers over at PZ (Pacific Performance Racing) has some cranks that are a 3" main with a 4" stroke. Combine that with a 400 block and have a small journal 428.

Want a 400 block? I've got the 1970 block rusting away here on an engine stand, guarantee it good you will just have to have it honed. Hell on my next trip to Lewisville I'll drop it off. Also, I've got an armasteel crank from a 65 389 GTO if you know anyone in the market, It's rusted but I'm sure it will turn down ok.

Mr. P. :)

Just remembered, I've got a bunch of Pontiac engine hardware too, bolts, nuts, tins, etc.

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

Either a 66-67 GTO or a 77-79 T/A. 4 speed prefferably.

I already have an engine combo picked out. I have a set of #13 heads, and one of the engine builers over at PZ (Pacific Performance Racing) has some cranks that are a 3" main with a 4" stroke. Combine that with a 400 block and have a small journal 428.

Want a 400 block? I've got the 1970 block rusting away here on an engine stand, guarantee it good you will just have to have it honed. Hell on my next trip to Lewisville I'll drop it off. Also, I've got an armasteel crank from a 65 389 GTO if you know anyone in the market, It's rusted but I'm sure it will turn down ok.

Just remembered, I've got a bunch of Pontiac engine hardware too, bolts, nuts, tins, etc.

Yea, I'll take it. Let me know how much you want for it, and what else you have to get rid of. I can post it on Pontiac Zone for you. I think there was someone on there looking for an armasteel crank.

Yea, I'll take it. Let me know how much you want for it, and what else you have to get rid of. I can post it on Pontiac Zone for you. I think there was someone on there looking for an armasteel crank.
Cool - will bring the block this weekend, call it a XMas present. And yes if you seriously know anyone interested in the crank I can bring it to you as well, just forward me whatever $$$ you get for it. Even in turnable condition it's gotta be worth $50 :dunno:

Cool - will bring the block this weekend, call it a XMas present. And yes if you seriously know anyone interested in the crank I can bring it to you as well, just forward me whatever $$$ you get for it. Even in turnable condition it's gotta be worth $50 :dunno:

Very cool. Thanks. :thumbs: