Headers need a sticky thread.

American racing Stainless Longtubes. Love them. No issues at all... They hug the block real nice with no heat problems and no leaks. Just wrapped collectors before install. They look real good all shined up. (which mine arent in these pics)

DSCN7400.jpg

DSCN7402.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I love the idea of the dynatechs with cats and being as nice as they are, street legal blah blah blah, but $1300-1500! That's a lot of money. I'd like to hear more from the guys using dynatechs

Nvm, they aren't street legal because they change the cat location

Edited by Numbr3t (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

amazon has a killer price on the coated version of the Pacesetters!!! http://www.amazon.com/Setter-70-2265-Performance-Exhaust-Header/dp/B00133L17O/ref=pd_ys_sf_s_15684181_a1_4_p

mine shipped free for around $275.

I didn't use the supplied gaskets - I went with the GM MLS metal gaskets. Also punted their cheesy bolts and got some allen bolts from the local bolt depot

Edited by SYRacing (see edit history)

amazon has a killer price on the coated version of the Pacesetters!!! http://www.amazon.com/Setter-70-2265-Performance-Exhaust-Header/dp/B00133L17O/ref=pd_ys_sf_s_15684181_a1_4_p

mine shipped free for around $275.

I didn't use the supplied gaskets - I went with the GM MLS metal gaskets. Also punted their cheesy bolts and got some allen bolts from the local bolt depot

That part number is not for coated BTW. That's just painted ones. :-/

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2