Headers need a sticky thread.

I was only stating the link and part number you posted is for non ceramic coated headers. Your part number was 702265 which are painted. The part number for armor coat is 72c2265. C meaning coated. Maybe you got coated ones by mistake and if so awesome. LOL.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

I like my pacesetter headers very well for the price. I know most are saying they jacked their truck up to make the headers fit better but i drove my truck up on a pair of oriellys ramps, worked just fine for me. it took me an hour on the passenger side and 4 hours on the drivers side (that was all by my lonesome too). ran open headers for two days like any other warm blooded american until i could get it fixed up, now thinking about doing 3" piping all the way to the tips going out the side before the rear tire, hopefully it gets rid of the annoying glasspack sound.....btw, no cats or mufflers and ill be tuning it in the next couple of weeks

I like my pacesetter headers very well for the price. I know most are saying they jacked their truck up to make the headers fit better but i drove my truck up on a pair of oriellys ramps, worked just fine for me. it took me an hour on the passenger side and 4 hours on the drivers side (that was all by my lonesome too). ran open headers for two days like any other warm blooded american until i could get it fixed up, now thinking about doing 3" piping all the way to the tips going out the side before the rear tire, hopefully it gets rid of the annoying glasspack sound.....btw, no cats or mufflers and ill be tuning it in the next couple of weeks

Wow, that's going to be insainly loud and raspy, and the drone will be outrageous. Just fair warning.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone tried the new tsp headers? http://www.texas-speed.com/p-3410-all-new-texas-speed-performance-1-34-stainless-steel-1999-2007-truck-headers-chevygmc-v8.aspx for stainless they seem like a pretty good deal. On sale right now too.... Also if I could modify my intermediate pipes to fit would there be any negative affects of running stock cats or while I'm in there just yank em out and be done with it? Idc about emissions or inspection.

The tsp truck headers are great so I hear. They are usually 339.99 but for some reason they are 369.99 and still say sale. LOL. The 1 7/8 primaries fit 2wd but will not fit if you awd/4wd I heard .

It's what I'm going with when I get the $$

If you don't care about emissions the **** yeah take those cats out!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)

Yea I was gonna order them the end of January .... Along With some v band flanges. My trucks pretty quit now with the big magnaflow. I was really curious if it was worth the time and aggrevation of taking them out. Gonna try them out let everyone know how they are

• 1 month later...