Yank TT 2600

Any body know a good cooler to go with? I have used the search tool and am more confused now. I am no mechanic and dont know what size I would need seems everyone likes the B&M brand. Does the cooler come with everything I need to install it? I saw pics of an install and was curious if the lines you pipe to are already there so it is easy or do you have to run new lines? How do you monitor your temps do you recomend gauges, etc.. Is this a mod I can wait for util I get my S/C so I can do the all the installs at once? Keep in mind I do not tow and daily driver who has yet to race anyone. Thanks

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

I found this on the FAQ what do you think?

Is a transmission cooler needed with my Yank high stall converter?

9. Not typically with the street strip converters below 3000 stall. The superior efficient design of the Yank converters generate less heat than our competitor's offerings, making trans coolers unnecessary in street/strip applications. For more hard-core racing applications (or converters over 3000 stall speed), a trans cooler is always cheap insurance to protect the transmission when "hot-lapping" the car.