Saab 9-3

nxtnlne

I under estimated the wife and her dirty street racing knowledge. Today she was behind me and we were doing about 35 and she straight up held 2nd and drifted my azz. Had I not antcipated her move she might have got me. Momentum is a mo-fo...I seen her hit and I punched it just in time to stay even all the way to 95mph. Dead even till we let off.....2.0l Turbo 5spd 210hp 225 tq :banghead: . LOL...at least I own the car.... :thumbs:

IMG_2251.jpg

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)

Good thing she didnt catch you by suprise, because im sure she would have never let you live it down

Yeah I know...but Im sure she will catch me slippin one of these days...That car is pretty quick.

that's a fine car

I LOVE them cars!!!  nice choice!

Yeah we like it...Her birthday is coming up and im trying to get her to let me mod it up for her (tint, wheels, sounds) but she keeps reminding me its her car..... :jester:

my wife used to put a whipping on me on the highway in her IS300 i could take her at the track though in the 1/8 mile. :chevy:  :chevy:

She would kill me if I took her car to the track..She might even out drive me.... :D:thumbs:

I recently had a Nissan Mareno button activated awd 3.5l SE for a rental. I had it for sixteen days and that thing would hold 6500 rpms from 45 to 120...seriously I dont know if the tranny would alow slipping to hold it in the power band or what but that car did have some pep. I had the wife race me in it and the Saab took it. So that being said with the Moreno having the same motor as the Maxima and My truck can hold off the Saab I think you'll get her Mike.