funny story I messed up!!!

fast4popper

SO I work in a retail store, we do furniture, electronics, appliances, computers. a KINDA high end store. I usually store my car there for the winter as I am the install manager for both 12volt and home theater. I figure nice warm bays why not! well I went in Saturday to feed the SS a lil loveing and clean her up. I noticed that my car batteries were getting a lil low so I roled over the Matco battery charger and let them charge up.

so First thing Sunday morning I get a call from the general manager asking me if we have any kind of sewage in our shop? I told him no, then he proceeds to tell me that the whole store smells of raw sewage, mind you this store is 288,000 square feet. the first thought in my mind is them batteries in my car. then he tells me they even had the gas company come out and check for gas leaks. so I head to work, sure as $hit them batteries were boiling!!! leaking fluid all over, and hotter than hell. they were swelled up inside of their metal cases so bad I had to pry them out. they stunk like Sulfer. I took them out and threw them in the back of the SS on a piece of wood and shut the hood to my car. called the store manager and told him I had no CLUE what it was but it was bad! and that I would spend some time in the shop with the bay doors open to help with the smell. so today it was the talk of the store. all 150+ people know about the smell but they ALL think it was backed up sewage!! I am just walking around smiling!!

thought I would share this with you. I am laughing my ass off about it.

Thanks for the Humor guys.!! It was great today when someone came back into the shop and I asked them what the smell was and they were SURe it was backed up sewer. the best part is we sell camcorders as well, and the sales staff was vieo taping customers as they walked in the doors! seeing an old lady grab her nose was priceless!!!! :lol::crackup::jester:

And now you better hope this post you just made don't fall into the wrong hands!!

Deny to the end, that's my motto...... :cool:

Hummmmm, I do know where he works and it's close enough to get there and back over lunch... I dunno who printed this post off and handed it to the store manager, honest!!! :dunno:

I wonder if I could blackmail a new Nav unit out of this deal??? :lol:

And now you better hope this post you just made don't fall into the wrong hands!!

Deny to the end, that's my motto...... :cool:

Hummmmm, I do know where he works and it's close enough to get there and back over lunch... I dunno who printed this post off and handed it to the store manager, honest!!! :dunno:

I wonder if I could blackmail a new Nav unit out of this deal??? :lol:

I know where you live too!! and where all of that old school audio gear is!!! I got some friends in low places in this town!! hehehe!! its all good now, now that I know the store is joking about it, I wouldnt care if the truth came out, not that I will volenteer it tho!! so you hush BRAD!!!