Blue Devil Project Confirmed

According to this article GM finally has confirmed the blue devil project.  I'm happy to see GM stepping up to produce cars that will help get rid of the anti-GM bias that I see.  If the blue devil is a go, then I'm definately going to get one. 

Article

nice, sure rub it in! I call shotgun for the first ride when you get it :jester:

it should be interesting to see how it stacks up against the new 650hp viper :thumbs:

According to this article GM finally has confirmed the blue devil project.  I'm happy to see GM stepping up to produce cars that will help get rid of the anti-GM bias that I see.  If the blue devil is a go, then I'm definately going to get one. 

Article

nice, sure rub it in! I call shotgun for the first ride when you get it :jester:

it should be interesting to see how it stacks up against the new 650hp viper :thumbs:

Actualy the new viper is only 600 horse according to the new article in motor trend- Too bad for them :cry:

Bad new for Dodge since they just released the new Viper that was supposed to top the Z06 in performance...

Hopefully they dont keep that hood that has been shown in a couple spy photos, because it is grotesque.

Definately, that hood is ugly. If it came with that hood the first thing I would get an aftermarket one right away.

trade you my SS for your 08 LS7 vette

How about for a 84 fleetwood? :D