G-Mail

kaotik1

I just started using G-mail, the other day and, all I can say is I don't know why I didn't start earlier using this. You have a ton of space to save messeges, and they even have am IM system of their own.

Just wondering how many if any others here use it

My girl wants to get me into it but I set up a yahoo account and just dont feel like switching everything. The new yahoo beta is pretty god...very similiar to outlook

I have yahoo, as well. I can tell you this switching things over CAKE... Also, I think they g-mail is alot more friendly.

I like the fact that it has it's own IM system and I can use that at work. We have been server banned from Myspace, yahoo, AOL, AIM, eh alot more just can't think of them all.

I've been using it since 05 and love it. It's easy to use and navigate. The search works really well also, I can find year old e-mails in seconds. I don't use the Chat feature much, it didn't have sound when they first added it so you had to constantly watch for messages. I think it has sound now but I still don't use it very often.

Edited by backinblack (see edit history)