Group Buy For Visualogic Visor & Headrest Monitors

JSal69

I wanted to let you guys know something. this is a KILLER deal on these things. I am a Vizualogic dealer, so I thought I would see If i could be Mr niceguy and hook you up even better on these, well NO way!!! this is sooo close to my cost that I would lose money in shipping. so buy into this if you are even thinking about it!!! you will not find a better price!!

FYI in the headrest kit from vizualogic the post are hollow. So the cable runs threw it. On the original the post are solid. Also there in an interface kit that should come with them, and a head set option. I have seen the moitors only on ebay for about 80-125. I missed 2 auctions so far. What kind of warr do these have? mine failed after about 2 yrs and the 2nd has lines. looking foward to a price

We only need 3 more people for the Pass side Visor with the 7in screen Group buy.. You will never see this price again.....

It is a great deal......Pm Jon or my self for all the info...

What is the cost? Can I take the visor monitor out and put them in my headrest?

Why would you want to do that.. They sell headrests Pkg's starting at under $500.00...

Please go to www.vizualogic.com see what you like and Pm me what you want....

We only need 3 more people for the Pass side Visor with the 7in screen Group buy.. You will never see this price again.....

It is a great deal......Pm Jon or my self for all the info...

What is the cost? Can I take the visor monitor out and put them in my headrest?

Why would you want to do that.. They sell headrests Pkg's starting at under $500.00...

Please go to www.vizualogic.com see what you like and Pm me what you want....

I spoke to the place I bought them from and he said you can not buy the monitor seperate. And they sometimes buy the visor assy and pull the monitor out to replace a bad headrest. It is cheeper i guess. How much are yours? how much for a visor and how much for a headrest? Thanks Joe

Just need 2 more for the Visor Group Buy price....Lets go guys You'll never see this price again....

As for the Priceing on headrests there are a few different Pkg's starting at UNDER $500.00 for JUST the 2 headresrs 7in with screens....Do you want DVD built in? Do you want 7 or 9 in screen?

As for building a headrest from a Visor screen You can if you want but I don't think it will look as good as a Vizualogic...

Which one is best for you...? Right now there are no 9in Pkg's in stock. There will be a new 9in Pkg at the end of March..