Something I saw in my truck

r8rs4lf

All you California guys.. :confused: ..........Mine said -17 this morning!!!! Took a chisle to get my hand off the door handle.

Barney

oh man.. yeah it was so cold up here last week! we were seeing negative double digits! usually averaging around -11* give or take a few... i was actually stuck outside for 10 minutes because my door locked up and wouldnt unlock no matter wut i did... and daym, those ten minutes were LOOOOOOOOONG!!!!! pretty much my whole body went numb! consider yourselves lucky!

I noticed this feature a couple weeks ago when I was out getting some food during work (I work the grave shift). I didn't know the SS did this, but was somewhat used to it since the Audi A4 that I traded in for the SS had a similar feature. The Audi had a information center in the cetner of the cluster which was actually pretty cool (Lots of information available), when it got to be 36 or below outside it would show a image of a snowflake above the temp. Here is a pic of the information center, just without the snowflake.

post-8266-1169108389_thumb.jpg

i saw the same thing for the past 2 mornins, i can't believe we got snow in southeast texas

At least you didn't get hit with 2 storms.. back to back... then have another one coming in this weekend... and this is for NORTH TEXAS :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Poor truck... i've never seen her sooo dirty... :shakehead:

And yeah.. i've noticed the ICE reading before as well... only mine only does it when stuff's falling... not just when it's COLD... :driving:

i saw the same thing for the past 2 mornins, i can't believe we got snow in southeast texas

At least you didn't get hit with 2 storms.. back to back... then have another one coming in this weekend... and this is for NORTH TEXAS :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Poor truck... i've never seen her sooo dirty... :shakehead:

And yeah.. i've noticed the ICE reading before as well... only mine only does it when stuff's falling... not just when it's COLD... :driving:

No kidding. Then there was the surprise storm yesterday morning. I don't even know what color my truck is any more. :shakehead: