Playboy

gixxerrider

Anyone picking up the Feb issue of Playboy with the Airforce girl in it?

One of my troops I am training with now, actually had experince with her at Lackland. From what I understand she wasnt his TI but she would assist with his flight on from time to time. He seems pretty legit about it all but who knows.

On the other hand I havent been able to see it yet. I cant find a copy in this town, basically small town with a Air Force base. Go figure. :crackup: LOL

Oh and its Air Force, not Airforce. :ughdance:

Edited by SSAlaska (see edit history)

I have the issue and have her on MySpace. Everyone out here in Kunsan Air Base Korea all thanked her to help us stay warm in the cold months out here. It was a nice spead and you see all.

:chevy::flag::chevy:

Where you following on to? Looks like once I am done here at Goodfellow I will be right back at Nellis.

I have the issue and have her on MySpace. Everyone out here in Kunsan Air Base Korea all thanked her to help us stay warm in the cold months out here. It was a nice spead and you see all.

Where you following on to? Looks like once I am done here at Goodfellow I will be right back at Nellis.

Found it. http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29789

I'm going to Lackland after Korea. So in May I will be getting to San Antonio and getting a house and all that good stuff. Can't wait to get out of here.

Found it. http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29789

DOH!!! Damn non supporting member!!! I really need to fix that.