Farging Bastages

Diggs

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... That really sucks man! This happend to me last week... WTF these basterds can't man up and tell ya they hit the SSS's Must be the fact that most of us would prob. crack some F'n HEADS if we knew who did it! :throwup: makes me wanna puke!

i'm guessing a cab or a woman in a mini van. she whacked it and left like nothing happened. when she gets home and her husband sees the damage, she'll just say that someone hit her while she was in the store and let him take care of it.

Wow... That really sucks man! This happend to me last week... WTF these basterds can't man up and tell ya they hit the SSS's Must be the fact that most of us would prob. crack some F'n HEADS if we knew who did it! :throwup: makes me wanna puke!

:withstupid: OR ... whoever hit his SSS knew that they didn't have insurance ... so they ran. I'm also with DeeHutch ... that was a wicked hard hit the truck took. I studied the dent & the paint on the truck, and it almost looks like when the vehicle that hit you made contact, it bounced off of the truck, as the 2 white paint swirl marks go in different directions. Plus the corner of the cab got bent, and they got the nerf bars. I would wonder if it wasn't intentional ... :mad:

F*CKERS!

With work and the snow and all, I finally got a chance to call GEICO this morning. The truck goes in for repairs on Monday. It will go in as an "Uninsured motorist" claim, so the deductible is only $200 (instead of the $500 for a collision claim). Now I have to make sure Enterprise gets me another SSS or SSSI (yeah, right!) since I am authorized "similar size and function" for a rental. Being a, well, umm, tall, husky fellow, there will be no GEO metro rental cars in my driveway.

When I look at the damage, I see one of those wrecker bumpers. You know, one that is wide and tall and sticks out a bit from the wrecker. Kind of like the driver was not paying attention and turned too quickly, probably when backng out, f\/cking my truck up in the process.

Diggs

man to many of my cars were hit that way in the past,just today walking to my car i heard a thud you know the sound of one car hitting another?,well sure enough i turned to look and saw a pretty young blonde in a trailblazer back into a mazda mx-6.Now i knew she hit the care by the look on her face and the way she guickly drove off so what did i do,i took down her plate number and turned that bioch in.