DFW MEET FEB 10, TEXAS MOTORPLEX (ENNIS)

A date was set yesterday for the next DFW SilveradoSS GTG - opening night at Texas Motorplex on Saurday February 10, 2007. I know that the ls1truck.com guys are also going to attend, as I assume a lot of other forums and clubs too. I expect this to be a great turnout; hell I think I'll even buy a helmet.

ALSO, I know that the GMFullsize.com guys are meeting at Hooters in Arlington on Sunday Feb 11, here's the thread on GMFullsize.com. Not suggesting crashing anybody's party, I just know that several people are members there as well and wanted to see if anyone here was interested in broaching the idea of asking to join in...

Mr. P. :)

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does ne body know where the silverado ss guys are meeting @ what town and where cause this sounds so bad ass
Details so far - this is an all Saturday event, the track opens at 11am but I'm not sure when it closes. Ennis is a NHRA track so expect to meet NHRA tech inspection rules if you want to run your truck, that means a helmet is required so get one or borrow one from a buddy with the same size noggin. Expect charges to attend or participate, but I don't know what those fees will be so if somebody knows please correct me.

The DFW TBSS.com guys are meeting for breakfast at IHOP in Arlington (around 9am???) and then caravaning down to the track, but nobody here has contacted them to join in, or as yet made similar plans for ourselves.

If you just want to meet at the track I'm sure at least half of the guys will be there by mid-morning, but I already have something scheduled I cannot break so I'll be at the track in the mid-afternoon. I am amped banger.gif

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

Well, im not incharged of the morning breakfast.The TBSS guys are trying to meet at IHOP but I am unsure of that situation.I will be leaving my house at 10am(gates open at 11am), so if anyone wants to meet me around downtown Dallas will be fine, then im headed down 45 nonstop to Ennis.

Hey guys I am n Albuquerque and would love to come. 06 silver SS. I will b kepping tabs on this to c what, when & where.
Welcome to the forum :chevy: I used to live in ABQ, what part of town are you in? And that's a hell of a haul, it would be about 11-hrs one way at 80+ mph...

Hey guys I am n Albuquerque and would love to come. 06 silver SS. I will b kepping tabs on this to c what, when & where.
Welcome to the forum :chevy: I used to live in ABQ, what part of town are you in? And that's a hell of a haul, it would be about 11-hrs one way at 80+ mph...

It is about 10 hrs. But 11 if i eat. I am n NW alb. And where might have u lived? I would love to go bcause there r no rallys near here. It is Dallas r Las Vegas. Either one is fine. And also my buddy n Portales has a red 03 with grabber purple flames. So we was thinking of going.

It is about 10 hrs. But 11 if i eat. I am n NW alb. And where might have u lived? I would love to go bcause there r no rallys near here. It is Dallas r Las Vegas. Either one is fine. And also my buddy n Portales has a red 03 with grabber purple flames. So we was thinking of going.
I lived near there, by Paradise & Golf Course; the property of our house backed right up to the Petroglyph National Monument. I drove back a little over a year ago on business and man that area has changed in the few years since I've been gone. The southern part of town is still an armpit though, at least they finished the Big-I.